The eighth annual Summer Serenades music series returns to the Village of Brockport’s Welcome Center (11 Water St.) every Thursday evening through August 23. July’s performances start at 7:00 p.m. and August’s begin at 6:30 p.m.
Performances are free.
* July 5, Marc Berger – acoustic guitar and vocals
* July 12, Miles Watts & Brothers from other Mothers – rock & roll party
* July 19, The Brockport Big Band – classic big band crowd favorites
* July 26, Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Maestro Ward Stare (SERC/College at Brockport)
* August 2, Chris Wilson – international recording artist; singer/guitarist
* August 9, John Nyerges Jazz Quartet – jazz standards and originals
* August 16, The Geezers – Roots music
* August 23, Zak’s Pak – R & B and Rock and Roll, dancers’ delight
In the event of rain or extreme heat, outdoor performances will take place instead at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 14 State Street. This series is made possible solely through the generous support of many local businesses and individuals.